If you have purchased a product from us and are having problems with downloading your merchandise, installing it, or using it then you’ve come to the right place.
Before trying to reach us, we urge you to take a look at the frequently asked questions. It is very uncommon for customers to reach out to us with issues other than what’s covered there.
If you’ve taken a look at the FAQ but still haven’t had your issue resolved, then the best way to reach us is to send an email to email@example.com. We try to respond within 24 hours (or the next business day if you send us a message during a weekend or US holiday). When reaching out to us via email, please be prepared to send the following details:
- The type and version of your operating system (e.g. MacOS X 10.5 or Windows 7).
- The version of Photoshop you are using (e.g. CS5).
- For script products, the version of the script you are using.
- If applicable, the exact error message you are receiving and the steps you took just prior to the error occurring.
- A screenshot of the problem or error message.
- If applicable, the log for the script execution during which the error occurred.
Unfortunately, we are not able to offer phone or live chat support. But if you have sent all of the above information and we are still unable to resolve the issue through email exchanges, we can arrange a phone call to make sure your issue gets resolved. We want every customer to be completely satisfied!