The popular Storyboard Maker and Action Set, previously sold by Heart is Found Photography under their Resources for Photographers page, are now available – and all-new and improved – from moirai.
moirai specializes in tools, resources, and software for a variety of Adobe® Photoshop® users. From hobbyists to professional photographers and graphic designers, the tools we offer provide valuable functionality for a wide audience:
- moirai Compositor: This new tool is the sequel to Heart is Found Storyboard Maker. The original Storyboard Maker is a popular tool for creating page layouts and storyboard images. Compositor builds upon that by offering even more features:
- A new user interface makes the tool easier to use: Picking the dimensions of the final image is more straight-forward and looks just like the Image Size dialog in Photoshop®. Other options are now defined similarly.
- Picking the images for your composition is easier than ever: You no longer have to load all of your images into Photoshop® in exactly the right order. The new interface allows you pick other images to include by browsing files on your computer. You can also re-order the images before generating the final composition.
- There are new options for the final composition so the tool can do more for you: You can specify borders on the individual images in the composition, you can specify background colors other than white, and you can even pick another image to use as the background.
- Best of all, you get to choose the final layout: Instead of a layout being automatically chosen, you are a given a choice of numerous layout options. This flexibility guarantees that you’ll get the composition you want with no hassles.
- moirai Achieve: This is a new set of Photoshop® Actions. It is loosely based on the popular Heart is Found Action Set, but it provides lots of new actions and predefined action sequences to enable you to do even more.
- moirai Surface: This is a package of gorgeous high-resolution texture images – which can be used to enhance compositions and photographs by providing depth and interesting effects. Included is a tutorial video that shows you how to use textures to enhance your work and gives you a sample of the vast possibilities.
For some of the products, you will find tutorial videos on this website that show you just how powerful these tools are. Please explore, and let us know if you have any questions: email@example.com.